Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A decent sleep

Sleep's been wonky til now-- got at least 12 hours overall last night after a couple days of 3 and 4.

Grades are supposedly due from teachers today, though I don't know what that means for when they'll actually be posted. Japanese ended well, and I'm hoping PoliSci did too, but I couldn't tell, because that prof doesn't return tests or anything.

Next semester's lineup!

Child Development- Tuesday, 9-noon. Took it for more psych, felt it was more towards the bottom when thinking that I would work "from the bottom, up." I've had this prof before, for Intro to Psych, and he's kind of a nut, but the class I have now is the same length and only once a week, so that'll be nice.

English Composition I- Friday, 9-noon. Required credit. I took the section that had a lab attached to it so that I would avoid any unforeseeable and horribly timed tech problems at home. Also kinda hoping it's enough of a no-brainer to screw around on the internet.

Beginning Japanese II- Saturday, 9:30-1:30. I'm hoping that once-a-week will be less painful. I learned that the lady who taught Beg. I isn't teaching Beg. II, so I'm breathing a small sigh of relief. I'm also planning to start studying ahead, as soon as this holiday garbage is done. I can't believe how much time it's taking up.

I need to find a good, short hair style for when I grow up. Right now, all I can think to do is buzz my head again.

3 comments:

  1. Buzz????? Huh buh????? Not sure I understand in the context! Wow. That would be ... uh ... different. Might produce some headaches, if you go from long to buzzed right away; the weight of your hair suddenly being relieved and all. But you go, dude!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To buzz my head as in "to have a buzz cut."

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry: Didn't mean that I thought you were talking about altered states of mind; rather, I was harrassing you about having had long hair for so long that I can't conceive of you with short (or no) hair. Hey! We could be twins!

    ReplyDelete