Monday, June 22, 2009

Rmmmrmrmrrnnnhhhh

^My grumbling noise.

I sound like an asshole even to myself. I sort of have this rant in mind which makes me sound like a weird, double-misanthrope with a saintly siamese twin. It's long and selfish and boring, though, and I have to keep reminding myself what this blog is for.

I have two more sessions of my history class, Tuesday and Thursday. I know as much about the Civil War as I think I can in this course. I *am* going to get an A, though, I know it. I ended up missing five points on that quiz I didn't read for, so at the most, I'll have 95% of my regular credit. However, we get extra credit for visiting the supplemental instructor before or after class, and I've maxed out on those points. He was unclear on how much that was, so I either have an extra 3% or 6%. I don't know that I'm eligible for more extra credit either, so I'm going to e-mail the prof (extra credit for that, too!), and if I am, I'm going to hit up the free-entry Holocaust museum situated just north school. I *will* have an A.

Going to Ypsi tomorrow/today/in about four hours. Adam, Courtney, our friend Ali, and possibly their friend Katie were going to a waterpark, and I've been invited. I really hope I'm allowed to wear a gray shirt, as I have no white, and I'm feeling particularly fat as of late. I also have to find some sun screen to protect my unearthly near-fluorescence.

My upcoming classes don't start til July 7th. What am I gonna do with myself for two weeks?

Sean

1 comment:

  1. you could volunteer somewhere - at a church or homeless shelter - for a couple of weeks. Or offer your services to your G'ma Haggard for work around her house (walking the dog, getting G'pa out walking, mowing the yard...)

    Or, hit the library and read yourself into a coma...

    :-)

    ReplyDelete